VIBRNZ EVENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Don't just create an event, create an experience!
Vibrnz is a digital solutions platform for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses. Our event management tools help you manage your events end to end. These events could be concerts, student recitals, classes, workshops, fund raisers or any other type of event. Our tools provide end to end management starting from creating and listing the event, to ticketing and streaming the event. Explore how our tools can help you enhance the experience for your audience.
Step 1: Login. If you are not a member yet, please signup (for free). You can login using your email or social media.
Step 2: After you are logged in, you are on your Dashboard. Click on Create Event.
Step 3: Start editing your event on "Edit Event" Page. Add the title, event type, schedule, description, add your branding with a beautiful banner, create tickets - single or multiple levels, and more. Explore various other features you can use to organize a successful event.
Once you click on "Create Event", you will go to the "Edit Event" Page. Start entering your information here.
Helpful tip: Before you start creating the event, it would be helpful to have a banner image ready. The ideal size of the banner is 1210 px by 500 px and is mandatory. Use the banner to create a good branding of your event. You can also add your event flier. It is optional but creates an impact.
1. Event type - From the drop down menu choose your event type like concert, or a workshop. 2. Event topic - Here you select the topic of your event like music, or literary arts. 3. Event sub-topic - Once you select the event topic, you need to select a sub-topic. For e.g. if you choose music as your topic, a sub-topic could be alternative music. 4. Tags - Here you can use keywords that your audience might use to search for your event. For e.g. if your event topic is music, you can type guitar, or drums. 5. Event name - Try to keep it brief, up-to 60 characters 6. Description - Describe your event so your guests understands what your event is all about. Keep it simple but let your guests know what will they experience at the event. 7. Event location - Choose whatever is applicable. Virtual, In-person or Hybrid. If you choose Virtual, you can add the streaming link to the venue location where the event will be broadcast. The link will be part of the order confirmation email received by the ticket buyer upon purchase of the ticket. In case of Hybrid event, the event is being held physically as well as streamed virtually for people who cannot attend in-person. In the event location, you will get the option of adding both your physical location and your virtual link. 8. Organizer details - Click on the button and fill up the details as requested. It is always helpful to have a Vibrnz profile for the host and the organization so your audience can click on the profile and get to learn more. 9. Event schedule - Click on the button and add the start and end date and time. Click on "Multiple Date Scheduling" if you have recurring events.
BANNER AND EVENT FLIER:
1. Banner or Cover photo - You can use this banner to create your branding. Just make sure that you follow the recommended size of 1210 by 500 px. 2. Event flier - This is optional but we would recommend you add it to the page to make a better impact. Ideal size would be 800 by 1000 px or 800 by 800 px
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Click on the button. In the pop up, select from the drop down. For e.g. choose Facebook. Copy your Facebook link and paste it in the field next to drop down. Click on submit. Adding your social media and website links help your audience know more about you.
This section is to showcase the artists or participants in the event. This is very helpful if the artists have a Vibrnz profile. Click on the button. In the pop up, type the artist name. If the artist has a Vibrnz profile you will see it in the drop down. Just choose from the drop down. If the artist does not have a Vibrnz profile, just type the name and press enter. Having a completed Vibrnz profile will help showcase the participant credentials to your audience.
In this section you can create tickets. You can add "Donations". If you would like to share your donation goals and the cause you are raising funds for, you can easily do that in the Donations section.
Free tickets - Tickets that have no cost. There is no service fee on free tickets. How to add free tickets - Click on "Add free ticket". In the pop up, add the ticket name. Like Event registration, or Early bird. Then add the quantity of tickets you expect to be sold. (Always put a higher number!)
Paid tickets - Tickets that have a charge. There will be a service fee that by default will be charged to the buyer. You, as the event organizer, have the option of absorbing the fee. How to add Paid tickets - Click on "Add paid ticket". In the pop up, add the ticket name. Like Regular ticket, or Level 1. Then add the quantity of tickets you expect to be sold. (Always put a higher number!). You can add multiple levels, with different pricing. If you are creating a set of classes, e.g. you can name one level as "Single class", and the next level as "Bundle of 5 classes", and price each differently so your guests can benefit from the discount you give for buying multiple classes, and you as the organizer get a commitment from the buyer, for 5 classes.
PAYMENT METHODS (US based transactions) - In order to get payments online, directly to your bank account, for your ticket sales, you will need to link your Vibrnz account to Stripe. Stripe is a Global Payment Gateway. You can view details. Once you set up your Stripe account and link it with Vibrnz, you will received the proceeds from the ticket sales based on the Stripe payment schedule (which is typically 7 to 10 days).
Show the number of tickets remaining - If you expect the tickets to be sold out fast, you can check the box. In that case, when people book tickets, they can see how many tickets are left to be sold. This might push your guests to buy the tickets sooner.
Seating chart - You can add an image of the seating chart of the event venue so your audience gets a visual.
Ticket Description - Here you can describe the different ticket levels. For e.g. if you name a ticket has Early bird, what exactly does it mean?
Terms and Conditions - Provide any terms you have for your guests who buy your event ticktes. For e.g. No refunds etc.
FAQs - Any frequently asked questions
Privacy settings - If you would like to keep your event unlisted, so only those who have the link can view the event, click on "Make the event private...". Or else Click on "Make the event public". In that case the event will show on Vibrnz under upcoming events under "Events".
Sensory Friendly - Check this option if your event is autism friendly and are tailored for individuals on the spectrum.
SUBMIT EVENT - As you type the details in the form, they get saved automatically. Click on "Submit Event" once the form is complete.
PUBLISH EVENT - Once you have submitted the event, the next step would be to publish it so people can view it. Here you can get a preview of the event you have created and edit it to make any changes. Once you are confident, click on publish.
Once you click on "Publish event", your event gets published and shows under "Upcoming events" section on your Event Dashboard.
How do you collect payments when you set up paid events on Vibrnz? (Applicable to the event organizers based in the US). Those who are based outside the US, please refer to our Payout Guidelines.
We have integrated with Stripe, a global payment processing platform. Steps to follow to collect your payments:
1. If you do not have a Stripe account, create one. You can create it at Stripe.com or by going to payment settings (in account settings on the dashboard).
2. Link your Stripe account to your Vibrnz account.Once the linking is complete, you will receive the payment in your Stripe account each time a ticket is sold. You will receive the payments in your bank based on the Stripe settings which is typically 7 – 14 days. To know more about Stripe, click for details. For payout details from Stripe, please read here.
After you login, on your Dashboard, click on Account Settings.
Go to Payout settings and click on "Activate your payout with Stripe"
Once you click on Activate, you will be taken to the Stripe website to setup your account in Stripe.
In case you do not have a Stripe account, or do not want to create one for some reason, please email us email@example.com. We will try to find to find a way out.
Digital events? So what? You can still give your audience a great event experience by inviting them to your high quality performances, giving them your own branded booking experience and sharing with them a program menu that they can browse through anytime anywhere. Create once and use it multiple times without spending an extra penny!
Program Brochure is your own branded menu showcasing the list of performances in the event with details about each performance and the performers. Sponsors play a big role in many events. Give your sponsors the bang for their bucks! Add the sponsor image to the menu, link it to their website, and let your guests know more about your sponsors.
It is easy to make your own event program menu.
1. Login and go the your Dashboard. Click on Event Dashboard.
2. Once you are on your event dashboard, click on Playbill/Program brochure. Initially when you have no brochure, it will show as No record found under "Published" or "Drafts"
3. Now click on 'Create playbill"
4. You will now be on the "Create Playbill form". Start adding your details here.
You can click on the "preview" to see how a typical playbill will look like, where your banner and flyer will fit in etc.
1. Playbill/Brochure title - This would be the name of your playbill. Name it differently from your event. 2. Banner - This could be the same as your event banner or different. Best size would be 1230 px by 500 px. 3. Flyer - Adding the flyer is optional, but it is always good to add. 4. Add session - Here you add the title of the first session. For e.g. morning session. Or you could name it whatever suits your requirement. Change the background and text color the way you want. Change the sequence to 1 for the first session.
5. Add performance - Add the title and the description here. You can add the performance duration and change the background and text color based on your color theme. Add the performance sequence. Change it to "1" for the first performance.
6. Add performers - Click on "Add performer". You will see a pop up. Add the performer name, about the performance and if the performer has a Vibrnz profile, just add the public link where requested. You can add the sequence.
7. Add sponsor - Add a new session. Add the Title like "Thanks to our sponsor ABC for their support." Change the background and text color as you want. Check the box that says "Check box if this section is about sponsorship..". Once you check the box, you will get "Add Sponsors" option. Click on the button. In the pop up, add the sponsor image. (Recommended image size is 800 px by 250 px). Add the website link of the sponsor and click submit.
Hint: You can display any banners, as you like in the sponsor section.
8. Publish your playbill/brochure - Once you have completed all sections, click on submit. Your playbill will show in the "Drafts" section. View or edit your playbill to make sure it is in the format you need. Once you are sure, click on publish. You will get a pop up asking you to link it to your event. Choose the event from the dropdown. If you don't want to link it to any event, just click on "Publish". Once you publish it, it is a public link. You can share it on any social platform via Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
9. Once you publish your brochure and link it to an event, the "Brochure" button is displayed on the event webpage.
Get started! And let us know if you have any questions.
Once you have published your event, your event will appear under "Published events". You can use "Manage events" to:
1. Edit and View 2. Deactivate your event (so it won't be public anymore) 3. Check your "Event statistics" like number of tickets sold, etc. 4. Add ons include features such as sending reminder emails etc. 5. Check your upcoming, past or unpublished events.
On the Event Dashboard, in "Manage events", against each event there is a "Chart" icon that shows Events statistics, meaning it shows details of all your tickets sales including the customer name etc. Details of all your event tickets booked or pending will show in this section.
How it works?
1. Click on the "Chart" icon 2. In the pop up, click on "Get Ticket Details" 3. Once you click on the above, you will see Tickets status where you can find all the details.
4. You can view and download ticket sales by ticket type, order number, and get details like how many tickets are available, 4. You can also download it in excel format and save it on your computer!
How much does it cost you to create and manage events on Vibrnz? NOTHING!
You pay nothing for creating or managing your events on Vibrnz. It is 100% FREE forever! Your guests pay a service fee when they purchase your event tickets on Vibrnz. Our service fee is among the lowest in the market! Compare with Eventbrite and others.
Service fees - 1% plus USD 0.55 per ticket plus the Stripe payment gateway fee of 2.9% plus USD 0.30. You can find further details on Stripe. This is applicable to US based events. Non-US event organizers - please refer to the Payout Guidelines.
Concierge services: DIY and it is completely free. But we understand that you might be tied up with a number of activities as you run your business. No problem. We have you covered. Pay us a small fee and we will take care of your event starting from creating your branded event page, banner, setting up your ticketing etc.
Just like you can stream your events to various social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook, you can also stream your event to Vibrnz.
What differentiates Vibrnz?
Authorized access: Vibrnz provides you the ability to create "authorized access" to your event meaning only those who have registered or paid for the event can get access.
Post event monetization: You can continue to stream the event after the live event is over. This is a good option for those who could not attend the live event. You can still charge to grant access to the event.
Donations: You can accept donations along with your tickets and while the event is streaming virtually. Get a peak into one of the the student recitals that was organized on our platform and was open for public viewing. Click here to view.
How do you stream your event to the Vibrnz website?
We will provide you an RTMP URL and a Stream Key.
Paste the URL and stream key into your encoding software's settings and begin streaming.
Vimeo: We use Vimeo as our streaming server. To provide the best audio and video experience for your audience, please click here to learn about the Vimeo guidelines.
For further details, please reach out to us and we will be happy to help you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also submit this form for any inquiry. We will get back to you promptly.
Vibrnz provides an End to End solution for you to create and manage your event seamlessly so you can focus on what you do best. Organize virtual, in-person and hybrid events using the Vibrnz platform using our end-to-end solution.
The solution: Webpage - Registrations - Ticketing - Streaming - Post event monetization
1. Create a customized event page with your branding.
2. Set up single or multi-level ticketing- Free or Paid.
3. Add donations and share your story and goals.
4. Add artist and participant profiles.
5. Get paid easily by linking your Vibrnz account to Stripe - our payment processing platform.
6. Create a customized playbill/brochure with your branding (add sponsors etc.)
7. View the concert in a great virtual setting (shown below)
8. Keep the event "open to all" or make it a "paid only" event with authorized access so only those who paid can get access. 9. Send reminder emails, and order confirmations 10. Check ticket insights anytime 11. Monetize post event by streaming the event after the live event is over.
12. If you need assistance with video editing, fliers or teasers, we will also assist you with that (for a fee).
Too much going on? Need help managing your event? No worries, we are here to help.
We will create and manage your event end to end for a one time fee (Fee varies depending on the effort involved). You can email us at email@example.com or submit this form and we will reach out to you promptly.
Need help with streaming? We can discuss the options and pricing with you. It depends on the effort and time involved. For basic pricing, please refer to the pricing section.
Help us serve you better. Please fill up the form below and send us your message or feedback