VIBRNZ EVENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Don't just create an event, create an experience!
Vibrnz is a digital solutions platform for small businesses, non-profits and creative entrepreneurs. Our event management tools help you manage your events end to end. These events could be concerts, fundraisers, galas, classes, workshops, or any other type of event. Our tools provide end to end management starting from creating and listing the event, to ticketing and streaming the event. Explore how our tools can help you enhance the experience for your audience.
Get started with your first event in a few simple steps!
Step 1: Log into Vibrnz.com. If you are not a member yet, please sign up (for free). You can login as an organization or an individual user.
Step 2: After you are logged in, you are on your Dashboard. Click on Events.
Step 3: Click on "Create Event" on the left menu to create a new event or edit. Add the title, event type, schedule, description, add your branding with a beautiful banner, create tickets - single or multiple levels, and more. Explore various other features you can use to organize a successful event.
Once you click on "Create Event", you will go to the "Edit Event" Page. Enter your event information here.
Helpful tip: Before you start creating the event, it would be helpful to have a banner image ready. The ideal size of the banner is 1210 px by 500 px and is mandatory. Use the banner to create a good branding of your event. You can also add your event flier. It is optional but creates an impact.
1. Event type - From the drop down menu choose your event type like concert, or a workshop. 2. Event topic - Here you select the topic of your event like music, or literary arts. 3. Event sub-topic - Once you select the event topic, you need to select a sub-topic. For e.g. if you choose music as your topic, a sub-topic could be alternative music. 4. Event name - Try to keep it brief, up-to 60 characters 5. Description - Describe your event so your guests understands what your event is all about. Keep it simple but let your guests know what will they experience at the event. 7. Event location - Choose whatever is applicable. Virtual, In-person or Hybrid. If you choose Virtual, you can add the streaming link to the venue location where the event will be broadcast. The link will be part of the order confirmation email received by the ticket buyer upon purchase of the ticket. In case of Hybrid event, the event is being held physically as well as streamed virtually for people who cannot attend in-person. In the event location, you will get the option of adding both your physical location and your virtual link.
9. Event time zone and schedule - Make sure you have the correct time zone based on where your event is being organized. Click on the button "Add date and time" to add the event start and end date and time. For recurring event, choose the recurring option. 8. Organizer details - Click on the "Add organizer" and fill up the details as requested. It is always helpful to have a Vibrnz profile for the host and the organization so your audience can click on the profile and get to learn more. To add website and social media links, click on "Add link". In the pop up, select from the drop down. For e.g. choose Facebook. Copy your Facebook link and paste it in the field next to drop down. Click on submit. Adding your social media and website links help your audience know more about you.
BANNER AND EVENT FLYER:
1. Banner or Cover photo - You can use this banner to create your branding. Just make sure that you follow the recommended size of 1210 by 500 px. 2. Event flier - This is optional but we would recommend you add it to the page to make a better impact. Ideal size would be 800 by 1000 px or 800 by 800 px
3. Add gallery - Display a gallery of images to showcase your upcoming event. Click on "Add images".
In this section you can create tickets.
Paid tickets - Click on "Add paid ticket" to create tickets that have a charge. In the pop up, add the ticket name. Then add the quantity of tickets you expect to be sold. You can add multiple levels, with different pricing. For e.g. Regular, Early Bird, VIP, VVIP. Add description for each ticket level so your guests understand what each level stands for. If your event is looking for sponsorships, you can even creating various sponsorships as your ticket levels.
Free tickets - Tickets that have no cost. There is no service fee on free tickets. Click on "Add free ticket". In the pop up, add the ticket name. Like Event registration, or Early bird. Then add the quantity of tickets you expect to be sold.
Please note: Once you publish the event, to change the pricing, and quantity of the tickets, you will go to the Event Dashboard, under upcoming events, go to your published event and click on Ticket settings as shown below:
Service fee - You have the option of passing on the service fee to the ticket buyer or absorbing it. Choose what is applicable to you.
Ticket sales start and end date (and time) - You can choose to start and end your ticket sales at a specific date and time. By default start date is the date the event is published and end date and time is when the event is scheduled to end. You have the option to display the sales end date.
Terms and Conditions - Provide any terms you have for your guests who buy your event ticktes. For e.g. No refunds etc.
FAQs - Any frequently asked questions
Book button - You can choose what text you want to display on the BOOK button - the button that your guests will click on to go to the checkout page and buy their tickets. Click on the option that best suits your event.
You can accept donations during a ticketed event. If you are organizing a fundraiser event, you can create tickets and add the option to donate. There are two ways you can display donation. One displays the donation button with pre-populated donation amounts and the second allows you to share your donation goal and display the amount raised to date.
This section is to showcase the participants in the event. This is very helpful if the participants have a Vibrnz profile. Click on the button. In the pop up, type the participant name. If the participant has a Vibrnz profile you will see it in the drop down. Just choose from the drop down. If the participant does not have a Vibrnz profile, just type the name and press enter. Having a completed Vibrnz profile will help showcase the participant credentials to your audience.
Showcase your sponsors by using the "Add sponsors" button. Submit the sponsor details along with their logo and link to the sponsor website.
Here you link your Vibrnz account with Stripe. In order to get your ticket sales proceeds directly to your bank account, link your Vibrnz account to Stripe. Stripe is a Global Payment Gateway. Once you set up your Stripe account and link it with Vibrnz, you will received the proceeds from the ticket sales based on the Stripe payment schedule you have set up.
To incentivize your guests to buy tickets, you can make use of Promo codes. Just click on the button "Edit/View Promo/Discount Code" and generate a new code as you follow the instructions.
If you would like to keep your event unlisted, so only those who have the link can view the event, click on "Make the event private...". Or else Click on "Make the event public". In that case the event will show on Vibrnz under upcoming events under "Events".
Sensory Friendly - Check this option if your event is autism friendly and are tailored for individuals on the spectrum.
SUBMIT EVENT - As you type the details in the form, they get saved automatically. Click on "Submit Event" once the form is complete.
PUBLISH EVENT - Once you have submitted the event, the next step would be to publish it so people can view the event page. Here you can get a preview of the event you have created and edit it to make any changes. Click on the 3 dots in the last column and choose the option from the dropdown. Once you are sure, click on publish.
Once you click on "Publish event", your event gets published and shows under "Upcoming events" section on your Event Dashboard.
Once you have published your event, your event will appear under "Published events". Click on the 3 dots and choose the options from the dropdown (as below) to manage your event.
1. View your event
2. Edit allows you to edit the event form. After publishing, certain ticket changes can be done only in Ticket settings as shared below.
3. Addons : This will allow you to send reminder emails, copy discount code, attach a brochure image and create membership discount.
4. Analytics: This gives you a snapshot of your sales showing your event revenues, number of tickets sold, ticket buyer and transactions report, and donations report. 5. Share event URL : Copy your event page URL and share it on social media and various other platforms. 6. Ticket settings: Here you can change the ticket price, the maximum quantity of tickets, and deactivate.
7. Sell tickets offline: Click on this and generate manual tickets for your attendees who have not purchased tickets online.
8. You can activate or de-activate your event at anytime using the toggle button under "Status". Green color shows that the event is active.
We understand your need for assigning tickets to your patrons who want a different payment option other than credit card OR who are not comfortable with the digital/online space. We have created the capability to generate and assign tickets manually using a simple form.
On your events dashboard, under published events, click on the 3 dots next to your event.
Click on "Sell manual tickets"
On the form, fill in the basic details such as name, email (this is the email that will receive the ticket confirmation)
Add a personalized message for your customer
Add information for your own reference (For e.g. check no., seats assigned etc.)
Choose from dropdown - how the customer paid you? Payment via - Zelle, Paypal, Check etc.
Add the ticket amount. DO NOT include the donation amount in this field. If the tickets are offered for free, leave the amount blank.
Under the order summary, select quantity of tickets assigned for each ticket level. If any donation has been made, here you will add the donation amount against the field "Donation".
Click on "Next".
Review all the details that you entered and click on Submit.
Once the form is submitted, an email is sent to your guest with all the event details. You, the organizer, also gets an email with the transaction details.
All the transaction details are reflected in the Analytics under the Ticket buyer and the Transactions reports.
On your dashboard, click on the 3 dots next the the event, and select Ticket settings as shown below. Here you can change the price, quantity and status of each ticket level or type. Please use this feature carefully to avoid any last minute issues at the checkout for your attendees.
Note: For making changes to other event sections such as ticket type title, description, etc. go to Edit Event.
Add-ons include features such as reminder emails, promo/discount codes, membership integration and brochure. Where to find Add-ons? On your event dashboard, click on the 3 dots next to the event and choose Add-ons from the dropdown as below:
Reminder Email: This feature lets you send upto 3 email messages to your registered attendees with a customized message. Once you send the reminder, the attendee will receive all the event details including ticket information, venue etc. along with your message.
Discount codes: Here you will find the list of all coupons you have created on the Edit event form. You can copy the code here and share it with your guests if you would like to offer them a discount. To create a new code, please return to the Edit event page and go to the Promotions section.
Memberships: You can link your membership module to your event using this capability. Allow your members to avail free tickets or give them discount. Just follow the instructions.
Brochure: If you have created an event brochure, you can attach the image file or a pdf copy of your brochure using the "choose file" button. Once the brochure is attached, it will show as a "Brochure" button on the published event page.
The Vibrnz check-in app will allow event organizers to efficiently manage attendee check-ins and registrations. It will run on your mobile device, and will enable your event staff to scan or manually check in attendees as they arrive at the event.
Organizing your event at a venue with theatre seating? You will soon be able to use our seating map feature to assign seats to various ticket levels.
Analyze your ticket sales data. By analyzing ticket sales data, you can identify which pricing tiers are selling the most tickets. This can help you optimize your ticket pricing strategy to maximize revenue. Learn who is buying your tickets. Reachout to them for feedback, and engage them for future events.
Following reports provide you a snapshot as well as an in-depth look into your event statistics. Choose the report you want to view under "Reports" and click on View.
1. Sales Dashboard: This shows your total inflows (including ticket sales and donations). This amount is net of service fee. Adjustment NOT reflected if the service fee is absorbed.
2. Ticket buyer report: This provides you the list of your ticket buyers including their name, email, ticket quantity and purchase amount, etc.
3. Ticket level report: If your event has multiple ticket levels such as Regular, VIP, VVIP etc. this report will help you know which level has sold the most.
4. Transactions report: This shows you transaction details such as service fee paid, payment amounts, transacton id, etc.
5. Donations report: This gives you a breakup of donations made, amount, donor name, donor email etc.
You have created and managed multiple events on Vibrnz throughout the year and over the period of last 2 years. Wouldn't you like to get a summary of your cumulative earnings, registered users, donations received and other useful information? By analyzing historical ticket sales data, you can create a forecast for future ticket sales. This can help you plan for future events, adjust marketing and pricing strategies, and allocate resources more effectively.
Our Consolidate Analytics lets you view and download consolidated data across all the events organized till date. Filtering by year coming soon! 2 years of data available for free. Beyond that charges will apply.
How it works?
Click on "Consolidated reports" on your dashboard. View and download reports from the dropdown.
How do you collect payments when you create paid events on Vibrnz?
Vibrnz is integrated with Stripe, a global payment processing platform. This helps us process your payments safely and securely. None of your credit card data is stored on our servers. Steps to follow to collect your payments:
Create a Stripe Account: Go to Stripe.com. Click on Sign in. If you do not have an account, it will ask you to sign up. Follow the instructions.
Link your Vibrnz account to your Stripe account After you login, on your Dashboard, click on Settings - go to Payment settings - Activate your payout with Stripe. Once you click on Activate, you will be taken to the Stripe website. Just follow the instructions.
Once the linking is complete, you are all set to receive payments into your Stripe account everytime a ticket purchase happens. Payouts to your bank are based on your Stripe settings. To know more about Stripe, click for details. For payout details from Stripe, please read here.
How much does it cost you to create and manage events on Vibrnz?
You pay NOTHING for creating or managing your events on Vibrnz. It is 100% FREE forever if your attendees pay the service fee when they purchase the tickets on Vibrnz. Service fee is the total of Stripe (payment processing) fee and Vibrnz (platform) fees.Our service fee is among the lowest in the market! Compare with Eventbrite and others.
Service fees - 1% plus $0.55 per ticket Vibrnz (platform) fees plus the Stripe (payment processing) fees of 2.9% plus $0.30. For verified non-profits, discounted fee might apply. To learn more, click on payout guidelines.
Concierge services: DIY and it is completely free. But we understand that you might be tied up with a number of activities as you run your business. No problem. We have you covered. Pay us a small fee and we will take care of your event starting from creating your branded event page, banner, setting up your ticketing etc. Reach out to us for fees charged for concierge services.
Premium features like Reserved seating, additional data storage, manual tickets, consolidated analytics etc. will have additional fees.
Manual tickets feature: We introduced this feature in January of 2023. It is under promotion and available for free until December 31st, 2023 after which it will be part of the premium features and will be available for a fee.
Just like you can stream your events to various social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook, you can also stream your event to Vibrnz.
What differentiates Vibrnz?
Authorized access: Vibrnz provides you the ability to create "authorized access" to your event meaning only those who have registered or paid for the event can get access.
Post event monetization: You can continue to stream the event after the live event is over. This is a good option for those who could not attend the live event. You can still charge to grant access to the event.
Donations: You can accept donations along with your tickets and while the event is streaming virtually. Get a peak into one of the the student recitals that was organized on our platform and was open for public viewing. Click here to view.
How do you stream your event to the Vibrnz website?
We will provide you an RTMP URL and a Stream Key.
Paste the URL and stream key into your encoding software's settings and begin streaming.
Vimeo: We use Vimeo as our streaming server. To provide the best audio and video experience for your audience, please click here to learn about the Vimeo guidelines.
For further details, please reach out to us and we will be happy to help you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also submit this form for any inquiry. We will get back to you promptly.
Vibrnz provides an End to End solution for you to create and manage your event seamlessly so you can focus on what you do best. Organize virtual, in-person and hybrid events using the Vibrnz platform using our end-to-end solution.
The solution: Webpage - Registrations - Ticketing - Streaming - Post event monetization
1. Create a customized event page with your branding.
2. Set up single or multi-level ticketing- Free or Paid.
3. Add donations and share your story and goals.
4. Add artist and participant profiles.
5. Get paid easily by linking your Vibrnz account to Stripe - our payment processing platform.
6. Create a customized playbill/brochure with your branding (add sponsors etc.)
7. View the concert in a great virtual setting (shown below)
8. Keep the event "open to all" or make it a "paid only" event with authorized access so only those who paid can get access. 9. Send reminder emails, and order confirmations 10. Check ticket insights anytime 11. Monetize post event by streaming the event after the live event is over.
12. If you need assistance with video editing, fliers or teasers, we will also assist you with that (for a fee).
Too much going on? Need help managing your event? No worries, we are here to help.
We will create and manage your event end to end for a one time fee (Fee varies depending on the effort involved). You can email us at email@example.com or submit this form and we will reach out to you promptly.
Need help with streaming? We can discuss the options and pricing with you. It depends on the effort and time involved. For basic pricing, please refer to the pricing section.
Vibrnz is a one-stop-solution that allows you to manage your events, fundraisers and memberships - all on a single platform.
Membership management is a tool you use to grow your community of patrons and generate revenue through membership contributions. Your members receive a set of benefits based on the membership type they pay for. One of the member benefits is free tickets or discounted tickets to your events. Vibrnz allows you to create and accept memberships through our membership module and integrate the module with events.
Help us serve you better. Please fill up the form below and send us your message or feedback