October 1, 2020
I. Service fee: For event organizers there is no fee to create events. The service fee is charged to the ticket buyers. There is no fee for free events. In case of paid events, for all purchases the end user/ticket buyer pays a service fee in addition to the ticket price. The service fee is a total of the Stripe payment processing fee and Vibrnz fee. Stripe currently charges a total of 2.9% of the amount processed plus $0.30 per transaction. Vibrnz fee is currently at 1% of the total amount plus $0.55 per ticket. This is specific to US based transactions.
For any transactions that take place via Vibrnz, online service fees are non-refundable under any circumstance.
II. Payout options
For US citizens and US permanent residents: There are two options to collect the payments through Vibrnz:
1. With Stripe
: You need to link your Stripe account to Vibrnz. If you do not have a Stripe account, you can create one by going to payment settings (in account settings on the dashboard). You will receive the payout each time a ticket is sold, based on the Stripe settings which is typically 7 – 14 days. To know more about Stripe and the payout timeline, click here.
2. Without Stripe (upon request and approval)
: If you do not have a Stripe account, you have the option of receiving the payout from Vibrnz through a check or any other online payment mode that works for Vibrnz or you. Vibrnz will not incur any online charges for transferring the funds. All the payments for the event are collected by Vibrnz directly. Vibrnz will pay event organizer (electronically or via check) after receiving the payment from Stripe. It typically takes 7-14 days for Stripe to transfer to money. This option does not apply to recurring events like classes, etc.
For Foreign persons residing outside the US
Currently we have not set up Stripe for payouts to foreign persons. Please refer to our payout guidelines
.III. You agree that neither you nor your end-users will violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Service.
IV. You agree that you will not distribute, upload, make available or otherwise publish through the Service any content that is:
- Unlawful or encourage another to engage in anything unlawful.
- Contains a virus or any other similar damaging programs or software.
- Violates the rights of any party or infringes upon the patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other intellectual property right of any party
- Pornographic, obscene, inappropriate, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusing, harassing, or threatening in any manner.
V. You will not do any damage to the Vibrnz platform in any manner.
VI. You will not collect the email address or other contact information of other users of the Service.
VII. You or your End user will not impersonate any other person or business.
VIII. Content made available to Vibrnz
- Vibrnz will not claim ownership of any content submitted by you or your End-Users.
- If you choose to submit any Content to Vibrnz, you hereby grant Vibrnz a perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, use, modify, display, perform, distribute, translate and create derivative works from any such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Content in any media format through any media channels.
- In the event that any individuals appear in the Content you make available through Vibrnz, you grant Vibrnz a perpetual, irrevocable license to commercially use name, likeness, and persona of the individuals depicted therein in the promotion and rendering of the Service.
- By submitting any content or submissions to Vibrnz you hereby agree, warrant and represent that: (a) the Content and Submissions do not contain proprietary or confidential information, and the provision of the Content and Submissions is not a violation of any third-party’s rights; (b) all such Submissions and Content are accurate and true, (c)Vibrnz is not under any confidentiality obligation relating to the Content or Submissions; (d) Vibrnz shall be entitled to use or disclose the Content or Submissions in any way; and (e) neither you nor you End-Users are entitled to compensation or attribution from Vibrnz in exchange for the Submissions or Content.
- You acknowledge that Vibrnz is under no obligation to maintain the service, or any information, materials, Submissions, Content or other matter you submit, post or make available to or on Vibrnz. We reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any such material at any time.
IX. Content Shared Through Vibrnz
You understand that by sharing information on Vibrnz, and by requesting information to be sent through Vibrnz, you may be revealing information. You understand and acknowledge that you are fully aware and responsible for the impact of sharing such materials and using our Service, and you agree that Vibrnz shall not be held responsible, and shall be released and held harmless by you from any liability or damages arising out of such conduct.
X. Report Abuse
We constantly monitor all activity on Vibrnz. We also rely on you to help us know if any user violates our terms and policies. If you notice any suspicious activity on Vibrnz, report to us with details and evidence. Our email contact is email@example.com. Your identity will be kept confidential.
XII. Streaming services
Please note that the events streaming on Vibrnz depend on internet connectivity. For live events, if for any reason the internet is down (for e.g. there is a storm), it might create issues or the event might not be live streamed atall. It is your responsibility, as the event organizer, to let your audience know that there is such a risk involved. In such cases, the event needs to be re-scheduled.
For live events, as an event organizer, it is your responsibility that there is good internet connectivity at the location where the event is being streamed from. Vibrnz is not responsible for the impact on the event quality due to internet connectivity issues.
For pre-recorded events, it is the responsibility of the event organizer to provide videos to Vibrnz with good sound and video quality. Vibrnz will not be responsible for the quality of the event if the video it has received is not of good quality.
Streaming fees: There will be a onetime streaming fees charged to the event organizer depending on the length of the event, live vs pre-recorded and where the event is being streamed to. To stream the event on Vibrnz with authorized access, there will be additional charges.
For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.