December 1, 2022
I. Service fee: There is no fee to create events (if) the service fee is charged to the ticket buyers. There is no fee for free events. In case of paid events, for all purchases the end user/ticket buyer pays a service fee in addition to the ticket price . The service fee is a total of the Stripe payment processing fee and Vibrnz (platform) fee. Stripe currently charges a total of 2.9% of the amount processed plus $0.30 per transaction. Vibrnz fee is currently at 1% of the total amount plus $0.55 per ticket. This is specific to US based transactions. Event organizer also has an option to absorb the service fee. If the organizer is a verified non-profit (as provided by Stripe), discounted fees might apply.
For any transactions that take place via Vibrnz, the service fees are non-refundable under any circumstance. Our fee structure is subject to review and revision taking into account any platform changes in terms of development and maintenance costs etc.
Payment Gateway: Vibrnz is fully integrated with Stripe, a global payment processing platform for providing you with the best user experience. This is our preferred payment platform.
II. Payout options
Payouts are powered via Stripe - a global payment processing platform. For details, please refer to our payout guidelines
. For non-US transactions, separate guidelines are applicable. Please email us at email@example.com.III. You agree that neither you nor your end-users will violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Service.
IV. You agree that you will not distribute, upload, make available or otherwise publish through the Service any content that is:
- Unlawful or encourage another to engage in anything unlawful.
- Contains a virus or any other similar damaging programs or software.
- Violates the rights of any party or infringes upon the patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other intellectual property right of any party
- Pornographic, obscene, inappropriate, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusing, harassing, or threatening in any manner.
V. You will not do any damage to the Vibrnz platform in any manner.
VI. You will not collect and use the email address or other contact information of other users of the Service without their permission.
VII. You or your End user will not impersonate any other person or business.
VIII. Content made available to Vibrnz
- Vibrnz will not claim ownership of any content submitted by you or your End-Users.
- If you choose to submit any Content to Vibrnz, you hereby grant Vibrnz a perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, use, modify, display, perform, distribute, translate and create derivative works from any such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Content in any media format through any media channels.
- In the event that any individuals appear in the Content you make available through Vibrnz, you grant Vibrnz a perpetual, irrevocable license to commercially use name, likeness, and persona of the individuals depicted therein in the promotion and rendering of the Service.
- By submitting any content or submissions to Vibrnz you hereby agree, warrant and represent that: (a) the Content and Submissions do not contain proprietary or confidential information, and the provision of the Content and Submissions is not a violation of any third-party’s rights; (b) all such Submissions and Content are accurate and true, (c)Vibrnz is not under any confidentiality obligation relating to the Content or Submissions; (d) Vibrnz shall be entitled to use or disclose the Content or Submissions in any way; and (e) neither you nor you End-Users are entitled to compensation or attribution from Vibrnz in exchange for the Submissions or Content.
- You acknowledge that Vibrnz is under no obligation to maintain the service, or any information, materials, Submissions, Content or other matter you submit, post or make available to or on Vibrnz. We reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any such material at any time.
IX. Content Shared Through Vibrnz
You understand that by sharing information on Vibrnz, and by requesting information to be sent through Vibrnz, you may be revealing information. You understand and acknowledge that you are fully aware and responsible for the impact of sharing such materials and using our Service, and you agree that Vibrnz shall not be held responsible, and shall be released and held harmless by you from any liability or damages arising out of such conduct.
X. Report Abuse
We constantly monitor all activity on Vibrnz. We also rely on you to help us know if any user violates our terms and policies. If you notice any suspicious activity on Vibrnz, report to us with details and evidence. Our email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. Your identity will be kept confidential.
XI. Events listed on Vibrnz
XIII. Vibrnz Studio services: Events such as classes that are conducted using the Vibrnz studio (includes softwares like Zoom) are recorded and saved privately on YouTube for future reference and for sharing with the clientele upon request. If you have any privacy concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
XIV. Streaming services
Please note that the events streaming on Vibrnz depend on internet connectivity. For live events, if for any reason the internet is down (for e.g. there is a storm), it might create issues or the event might not be live streamed atall. It is your responsibility, as the event organizer, to let your audience know that there is such a risk involved. In such cases, the event needs to be re-scheduled. Vibrnz uses an external server to stream its events. Streaming is provide as is via that server. If at any point during the event, the server goes down, Vibrnz will not be held responsible.
For live events being streamed remotely to Vibrnz via the RTMP server, as an event organizer, it is your responsibility that there is good internet connectivity at the location where the event is being streamed from. Vibrnz is not responsible for the impact on the event quality due to internet connectivity issues.
For events that utilize Vibrnz services to stream the event, and use pre-recorded videos, it is the responsibility of the event organizer to provide videos to Vibrnz with good sound and video quality. Vibrnz will not be responsible for the quality of the event if the video it has received is not of good quality.
Streaming fees: There will be a onetime streaming fees charged to the event organizer depending on the length of the event, live vs pre-recorded and where the event is being streamed to. To stream the event on Vibrnz with authorized access, there will be additional charges.
Production and Editing services: Additional fees will apply
XV. Donations via VIBRNZ
Donations made via fundraisers on Vibrnz are NOT (automatically) tax deductible for donors. It is the organizer's responsibility to share necessary information as needed by the donors regarding the donations made. Vibrnz is only a facilitator to raise funds. Depending on the amounts received by the event organizers, the income might be taxable. We recommend you maintain adequate records of donations received and consult a tax professional. Vibrnz will not issue any tax documents.
Vibrnz continues to develop new features for the benefit of its users. As and when new features are introduced, applicable pricing will be shared. Pricing might include an additional transaction fees (for e.g. for using seating chart) or a subscription fee to include the usage of premium event features.
For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.