This is a beginner level course in Warli Art. After this course they will be able to make small DIY projects based on Warli themes.
- Black/white chartpaper/drawing sheet.
- White/black pen/pencil/marker.
- Acrylic colors- One dark shed and one light shed(Preferably white)
- Painting brushes- One 00 point brush, any flat brush.
- A piece of sponge/sponge dabber.
- 30 inch long cotton thread(2mm to 4mm thickness)
- Varnish (suitable for acrylic painting)
- One thick needle for piercing.
To access the videos, please pay by clicking on the 'BUY' button.
|Introduction - Origin and History||10 Mins|
|Lesson 1 - Shapes and Borders||10 Mins|
|Lesson 2 - Human figures and Border designs||13 Mins|
|Lesson 3 - Animals, Birds, Postures and more....||14 Mins|
|Lesson 4 - DIY Project - A Wall Hanging||10 Mins|
Sanchita Kundu is a software engineer from the profession and an artist by passion. She inherited her love for art from her father. Being born in a veteran family allowed her to relocate to remote areas and learn Indian unique art forms and tribal art from locals. It’s being 10 years since she rekindled her passion into a profession and teaching different types of art forms. Through Vibrnz, she features detailed courses to share the beauty and know-how of these generations-old art forms to pass this tradition to our next generation.