ECTA Inc. (pronounced Ekta which means “Unity” in most Indian languages) is a non-profit theater company dedicated to producing Quality Theater for the community, by the community. Our mission is to tell our own stories through theater and other performing arts media.
1. To present live theatre and other performing arts productions for the cultural education, entertainment, and inspiration of the community.
2. To foster and develop, through theatrical workshops and other appropriate means, the artistic talents and skills of company members and other interested persons.
3. To welcome and provide an avocational opportunity for all volunteers interested in the theatre arts to participate in the many activities of Community Theater.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates and upcoming plays!
Our most recent play in New Jersey!
“Aami Jagadish” - a play in Bengali
MOMENTS CAPTURED FROM PAST PERFORMANCES
VIDEOS SHOWCASING OUR TALENTED ACTORS
Live theater can touch our lives in ways that no other art form can. Good theater enriches our lives in more ways than one. However, no community theater can survive without the help from its community.
We request you to donate any amount you can so we can bring to you the best in class Theatre. Click on the Donate button below.
MEMBERSHIPS COMING SOON!
Theater leaves a legacy of our cultural heritage for future generations, and helps to bring in the community together. You can soon become ECTA members and enjoy a wide array of benefits including:
1. Discounted tickets to ECTA shows and events
2. Admission to members only events like play readings, workshops and acting lessons
3. Opportunityto act and participate in upcoming ECTA production through special members only casting calls
However, the greatest advantage of being a member is to be able to be a part of an organization that creates arts and nurtures artists, an organization that helps to connect to our community and fellow artists. Stay tuned for more details!
If you have any questions or inquiries, or would like to connect us for our theatre performances, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you as soon as we can!
We thank you for your continued support.